Sunday 18 October 2015

YOU WILL OBEY ME! (Hamelin is here :D)

Yes, yes, yes! Finally I have all Outcast masters (except Misaki as I treat her more as Ten Thunder than an Outcast to be honest)!

One note here: I don't like the whole Rat-shenanigan stuff. You know - thi summoning Rats, Rat Catchers and Kings. I just don't. So I will not get Obedient Wretch, Rat Catchers and Rat King and I will run Hamelin with a minimum of Rats possible (2 at the moment) focusing rather on this sweet Obey action he has than on Rat-production.

Funny thing is when I was tinkering around his crew he seemed to be Von Schill vol2 - most of his gang was recruited from Freikorps :D

Anyway, here are some snapshots of my new master with his totems and 2 Rats.








Soon first reports from games with Hamelin in charge will follow.

Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment