Saturday 28 February 2015

My painted (so far) models

Quick peek what I have ready to play with a little story how it is started...


Viks plus Vanessa and Freikorps Strongarm - these models were bought and painted as my first Malifaux models (Strongarm is no longer with me).

Viktorias.jpg

Then there were Lazarus and Desolation Engine:

laz_engine.jpg

Next I got Rusty Alyce, two Abominations, Freikorps Librarian, Hodgepodge Effigy and Malifaux Child.
Newest addition to my crew:

Freikorps librarian
librarian1.jpg

Rusty Alyce
alyce2.jpg

2 abominations
abomination1.jpg
abomination2.jpg

Hodgepodge effigy
hodge1.jpg

and Malifaux Child (Stolen model)
child.jpg



Next in the queue were: Johana and Lady Hans.

johana1.jpg

hans1.jpg

Next were two Convict Gunslingers and Performer
Sue2.jpg

demeanor1.jpg

performer1.jpg

Miss Bishop followed them shortly.

Bishop1.jpg

After Bishop, Killjoy was ready to taste some blood.

killjoy1.jpg


killjoy2.jpg
Then Desperate Mercenary joined Viks crewmerc1.jpg

merc2.jpg

And finally Ashes and Dust (aka Leveticus is coming soon )
ashes1.jpg

ashes2.jpg

ashes4.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment