Saturday 28 February 2015

A welcome note from other side of the Breach.

Hello everyone, daniello_s here.

Few words of introduction.

I'm dedicated Outcast player. As my first ever master I chose Viks - steampunk girls with katanas I couldn't simple resist. You must understand... :D

As I was dragged deeper into the Breach I decided that all my models will be either girls or constructs only.
To cheat a bit (and as you know cheating a fate is a common occurrence in Malifaux :D) I decided to proxy some models which don't have female-model alternative by either converting current models or simple use models from other systems (you'll see it when I post pictures of my models).

For my second master I picked Leveticus with his newly released plastic box - again the models were simple too beautiful to ignore them.
I'm still at the stage of painting this crew so hopefully within month time I should have them ready to play.

On this blog I will post my reports from the games, pictures of my (poorly) painted models and general comments/thoughts about Malifaux.

So welcome to my first blog ever and I hope you'll enjoy it (at least a bit).

daniello_s

No comments:

Post a Comment