Saturday 28 February 2015

Game report 21.09.14 - Yan Lo vs Viks

First a quick report from my game against Yan Lo (big thanks for Owen for preparing this report):
http://www.farfaraway.org/blog/2014/09/21/malifaux-yan-lo-vs-the-viktorias-40ss/

For this game I decided to use for the first time Rusty Alyce and Malifaux Child.

Conclusions:
- Although Alyce costs a fortune (12SS with upgrade) it brings a lot into the crew. She is very good shooter, she can summon Abominations (in that game I summoned two of them), she can allow Construct to reactivate (at small price of course ). Also her 3'' 'no charge' zone is very handy as well. I was very happy with her performance.

- Malifaux Child - she (in my crew Child is a girl like all my crew) was casting Sisters in Fury like crazy allowing Ash Viki to utilize all her AP for slinging her sister. Apart of that it is very cheap activation giver. Her healing abilities are not great and depend heavily on good flip/having good hand. Still I'm pleased with her.

- Vanessa - very good shooting/healing support, also she is great when co-operated with Constructs. Plus when Sisters in Fury is casted she is quite good in melee which can surprise opponent greatly.

- Freikorps Librarian - we all know she is good...

- Viks - sling tactics... What else do we need to want

No comments:

Post a Comment