Wednesday 27 July 2016

They Gather...

'And so they gathered together at the voice of his Master. He called upon them to ride with him into the battle. To spread death, misery and gnashing of his enemies teeth. Because he is the ultimate source of destruction even though he was hit by the latest errata...' 
Book of Levi ;))


I was finally able to finish my last Rider and I'm (more-or-less) ready to run Levi with his four fun loving Rider friends. Still I need to get Hodgepodge Emissary (bought but still waiting for model to arrive to my door step) and some Metal Gamins for Mech Rider to summon. I have already Arachnid Spiders ready for this purpose, but wouldn't mind to get at least 2 Metal Gamins just in case if I meet Construct heavy opponents.

So allow me to introduce you the latest member of Levi's crew - Dead Rider.




As four Riders are ready I couldn't help myself but to take a family snap shot.


And here are few close ups on Riders only. Levi apparently went somewhere. Probably he was afraid that Rusty will 'accidentally' hurt one of his precious Waifs again while he was busy posing to this photo...




Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment