Wednesday 20 July 2016

Levi wants new toys! - part 3

Again I hit this time when there is less gaming for me and more painting time instead. At least I can spend it on preparing some new, shiny stuff for Levi.

As the Hodgepodge Effigy release date is getting closer I decided to concentrate on finishing my Riders so Levi could 'ride' with them into the battle soon (thanks to Emissary's Aetheral Conflux upgrade).

My Mech Rider was finished some time ago. Recently I have painted Pale and Hooded Riders and I hope Dead Rider to be finished early next week. Once I have all four Riders finished I'll take quick 'family' snap shot but in the meantime I can show them here and now ;) I can truly admit I'm in love with those models - they look awesome (sculpts, not my painting ;)).

Of course I wouldn't be myself if I didn't try to paint also some other models in the meantime. My pick was two Crooligans as I needed some scheme runner alternatives to Necropunks.

Next in the queue (after Dead Rider of course) will be Bishop and Hans. And then Emissary (once I get him at the end of July/start of August) and Metal Gamins. After that - I don't know :)

Anyway, here is some of my recent works and I hope you'll see reports with them in action pretty soon.





Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment