Sunday 10 April 2016

Levi wants new toys! - part 1

Well, a bit of time has passed since I painted some stuff. And as I decided to focus on two masters only (Levi and Jack) it was a good time to grab some new models and paint them.

I decided to expand Levi's crew substantially and a first batch of models is done and ready to support his beloved master. Next batch is coming shortly including Mechanical Rider (hence some Steam Arachnids for him to summon), Necropunks and Flesh Construct. After that I'll try to grab some more fancy stuff for Levi :)

So 'ere we go with the first batch of my new models.
And as usual, game reports including new stuff will follow shortly.

Enjoy!
...and don't beat me for my puny painting skills please ;)




Quick note: those two weird models on the far left are my Winged Plague proxies. This is actually MVP Ludwig from Dreadball. I think it fits the purpose well.

Till next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment