Saturday 9 April 2016

Changes, changes, changes...

Hey all!

As you probably have noticed already (or not) some change have happened lately on my blog.
It has changed a name to Fifty Shades of Levi...and Jack

It is connected to the fact that I have decided to focus on two masters only (guess which ones ;)) and I took a drastic decision (for many) to trim my current Outcast family. I've noticed I got the most fun running those two gentleman and I have not enough time to enjoy the rest of the masters.
So in other words Viks, Von Schill, Tara and Hamelin found a new homes and I won't post any more game reports with those guys.

And if after reading the blog title you expected something like this:


then I'm sorry if I crushed your dreams ;)

Of course I wouldn't be myself if I haven't decided to get some more models to support Levi and Jack as well, so it is perfectly normal to expect some 'painting posts' along normal gaming reports in nearest future.

I hope you'll still enjoy (at least a bit) my gaming reports.

Till next time!



2 comments:

  1. Theese are two of my favourite masters so I´ll be glad to hear news from them. Outcast are a mix of mercenaries&strangepeople, you picked the second one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, those two are the true 'filth' in or faction ;)

      Delete