Wednesday 1 March 2017

Time to say goodbye...

This is my post no100 and it is sad time to say goodbye to my Outcasts... I've played them since I started my journey with Malifaux, but every now and then it is a time for a change so my Outcasts story ends here.

I'd like to thanks to all you, guys and girls, who were willing to waste your valuable time to read my reports. I hope those were not boring ;)

Maybe, maybe I'll start a new blog soon once I resume regular gaming but till then take care and thanks gain.

Till next time!

;)

dan

3 comments:

  1. oh no! I just startet to play Levi and I found your blog. It was very helpful and nice to read.
    Thank you for your work and hope to see you soon =)
    Perhaps with Colette, McCabe, Misaki ? ;-)

    greetings
    glue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Or perhaps in 50 shades of Bayou green ;)

      Delete
  2. thanks for all !!! I started Levi thanks to this blog, take care

    ReplyDelete