Friday 24 June 2016

Levi wants new toys! - part 2

A bit of time has passed and Levi's crew got new members so I think it is about a time to introduce second batch of models I worked since my previous post (except Hunter which I got painted already and Ryle which I did some touch ups only as I got him painted also).

So this time we have: scheme runners (Necropunks and Mech Rider), durable beaters (Ryle, Valedictorian), support models (Dead Doxies) and general anchors (Flesh Construct and Hunter).

Currently I'm working on Pale Rider and two Crooligans. Soon I'll get some pure Outcast reinforcements - Bishop and Hans. Also I'm planning to grab Hooded Rider and then I would grab eventually Dead Rider so I would have all 4 Horsemen.

Anyway, here are some snap shots and I'm getting back to painting ;)




Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment